$199 / Week
Camp Day Details:
• Camp hours are 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Staff is here by 8:30 a.m. -if you need to drop off a couple of minutes earlier. Staff is also here after 3:00 if you are running late. Late pickup is available until 4:00 pm at no charge. After 4:00 pm there will be a nominal charge of $10.00 per child.
• Please provide lunch, water, and snacks from Monday-Thursday. Only Water and Snacks are necessary for Friday.
• Friday is Pizza and Movie Day! You do not need to pack a lunch, just bring water, and a blanket. We will decide on a movie with the campers and communicate to parents for approval.
• Friday, at the end of our camp day, all campers attending 5 full days will receive their stripe. We will award stripes at 2:30 pm. Below is a zoom link for parents to watch. We ask parent to consider using the zoom link to watch as opposed to coming in to the spectator area. Character stripes will be awarded as well.
• Students should still plan on attending their regular curriculum classes during the week.
•Camp cost is $199./week.
Identifying Small Groups and Keeping Them Together (Cohorting)
Keeping campers together in small groups with dedicated staff and make sure they remain with the same group throughout the day, every day.
Limiting mixing between groups.
Staggering locations by cohort (group) to limit contact between cohorts and with other campers as much as possible.
Maintaining social distancing of approximately 6 feet.
Assigning designated COVID-19 Point of Contact: (Senseis John & Sherry)
Designating a staff person (Senseis John & Sherry) to be responsible for responding to COVID-19 concerns. All camp staff and families can contact us at the school: 215-393-5425 or via email: [email protected]
Having Communication Systems in place for and consistent with applicable law and privacy policies. This includes:
Asking staff and families to self-report to the camp administrators (Sensei John or Sherry) if they have symptoms of COVID-19, a positive test for COVID-19, or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days in accordance with health information sharing regulations for COVID-19 .
Notifying staff and families of camp closures and restrictions in place to limit COVID-19 exposure (e.g., limited hours of operation).
Developing policies for return-to-camp after COVID-19 illness.
Instituting a Back-Up Staffing Plan
Monitoring absenteeism of campers and staff, cross-training staff, and creating a roster of trained back-up staff.
Training Staff on all safety protocols, and recognizing Signs and Symptoms.
Promote employees and campers eating healthy, exercising, getting sleep, and finding time to unwind.